Our experienced team of equine vets provide a comprehensive range of veterinary services to our first opinion clients whose horses are stabled within the catchment area of the practice (we serve Suffolk, South Norfolk and North Essex.)
Our services include:
- routine primary care
- full lameness investigations
- worming regimes teeth rasping and advanced dental work
- reproductive management of mares and stallions investigation into breeding problems of mares
- BEVA accredited for chilled and frozen semen pre-purchase examinations
Our vets are frequently on call for equine events such as local horse shows, point-to-point races and pony club events. We hold regular client information evenings throughout the year often with guest speakers. We work closely with the local community and with our local farriers and emergency services such as the fire brigade and RSPCA.
We are happy to attend any equine patient, be it a racehorse, show jumper, broodmare, pleasure horse or donkey. We always try to send the vet of your choice to you, but in an emergency the nearest available member of the team may need to attend. Most of the initial consultations and advice can be offered at the horse’s stable yard.
We also have facilities at Potash Farm in Melton which include:
- examination stocks
- trot up areas
- use of an all weather working surface
- inpatient and outpatient stabling with 24 hour care
- Digital x-ray
- Digital ultrasound